Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday is the day, and Dad's View take two...and three...

Part one of our Steve Harvey adventure will be airing today!
I know I said Monday, but the airing schedule got changed.
And then I can start telling you all about it!

In other news, while you're waiting on pins and needles to tune in (that's at least two of you, including my mom), have a peek at Dad's View episode 2.  The one where mom is gone.



If you need to kill five more minutes, here is episode 3.
(I know, I know.  I'm so behind.)



His attempted interpretation of Emily cracks me up. Spending all day with her I can totally understand her, his frequent traveling denies him that opportunity.  He'll get there.  Eventually.

He cut the part where I asked if the kids liked dinner.  And the part where I was relieved that only a couple of them liked it because I thought it was gross...along with the part where he agreed with me.
Also, I swear Malia gets dressed in more than a giant T-shirt occasionally. And we give the boys hair cuts.  
But yes, it's pretty much just loud here a lot of the time.

2 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Hi Catey. You don't know me but I follow your blog. :-) I watched the episode of Steve Harvey and I just have to say I think your family is awesome!! What an amazing experience and I am so happy for you! Thanks for inspiring all of us to love our kids more and take life as it comes. It really affected me. I look forward to seeing how the rest of your epic trip ended up! Your little Emily was a doll when she sat on Steve's lap. I loved it! Steve seems like a great guy. What a wonderful gift!

Nella said...

Catey, my name is Danielle' Dimond and I write for the Crossroads Journal out here in Eagle Mountain and I just wondered if you'd be willing to answer a few questions for an article I'd love to write about you're family and the super fun adventure you've just had with your Steve Harvey vacation? Just send me a quick email to let me know if your interested at nellasdamom@gmail.com
PS I love that pic of all those shoes lined up!